System Administrator

Ques:- What is qualifications and qualification must be any degree
Ques:- How to admin mail server, How to admin Spam filter, How to control Microsoft DC and ADC. For to configure firewall and UTM device
Ques:- What is option explicit?
Ques:- What is the name of the ethar net connector? aswer is RJ45
Ques:- Given an expression get rid of the pointless brackets in it with out making an ambiguity in its execution. input output ex1: (a+(b)+c) a+b+c
Ques:- Given an array of numbers : a1, a2, a3….. an…. (a) divide them in such a way that every alternate segment is given to two persons john and mary, equally,null,,null, the number of segments made should be minimum… eg….
Ques:- There is a parking lot of cars that is full except for a single spot. Write some code to take it from one arbitrary configuration to another moving only one car at a time into the empty spot.
Ques:- Describe an algorithm to find the largest 1 million numbers in 1 billion numbers. Assume hat the computer memory can hold all one billion numbers.
Ques:- Given an integer n , you have to print all the ways in which n can be represented as sum of positive integers.
Ques:- You have 1 billion numbers and 2 GB ram. You need to sort them. Now the interviewer gave conditions 1) in memory sorting, 2) using bit vector or bit operands
Ques:- Given a set of N points where each point is represented as a combination of x and y coordinates, print all sets of collinear points such that set size is more than or equal to 3.
Ques:- A central server needs to pull, push data from 3,4 totally different applications [on remote machines]. Design the system such that 3a) The server has the minimum knowledge about the applications, application interface etc. 3b) The app…
Ques:- Design an algorithm to play a game of Frogger and then code the solution. The object of the game is to direct a frog to avoid cars while crossing a busy road. You may represent a road lane via an array. Generalize the solution for an N-lane road. …
Ques:- How to arrange round robin matches among the N teams so that same team can't play more than one match in same day. What will be total numbers of day for the matches.
Ques:- You are provided with m arrays of n length each. The arrays are initially sorted. Give the algo to get one sorted array of mn length out of these. The interviewer told me to this in minimum space and time complexity.
Ques:- You have n1 items of size s1, n2 items of size s2, and n3 items of size s3. You'd like to pack all of these items into bins each of capacity C, such that the total number of bins used is minimized.
Ques:- We are given N blocks of height 1N. In how many ways can we arrange these blocks in a row such that when viewed from left we can see only L blocks (rest are hidden by taller blocks) and when seen from right we see only R blocks? for N=3, L=2, R…
Ques:- Discuss time and space complexities of merge sort. When is it preferred over quick sort?
Ques:- If the Fibonacci series is 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,….. then 10 can be written as 8 + 2 ==> 10010 and 17 can be written as 13 + 3 + 1 ==> 100101.
Ques:- You have to write a function checkRegex() which takes two strings as input, one string represents a regex expression and other is an input string to match with the regex expression passed as the other parameter. Return true if it matches, else fal…
Ques:- You are given a function (say func1). When it is called, it returns 0 with 60% probability, and 1 with 40% probability. Now using this function, write a new function(say func2) that returns 0 with 50% probability and 1 with 50% probability.
Ques:- Given an array of size n wherein elements keep on increasing monotonically upto a certain location after which they keep on decreasing monotonically, then again keep on increasing, then decreasing again and so on. Sort the array in O(n) and O(1). …
Ques:- If the sum of the roots of the equation ax2 + bx + c=0 is equal to the sum of the squares of their reciprocals then a/c, b/a, c/b are in
Ques:- How will you implement pow(a,b) without using multiplication or division operators. You can use only add/substract operators.
Ques:- The input number is n. Find the closest Fibonacci series number i where i < n. Show the time complexity of the problem. For eg : if n = 10, the output "i" should be 8
Ques:- Design an algorithm to sort an array whose first n-sqrt(n) elements are already sorted. What is the complexity of the algorithm
Ques:- Suggest Data structure and algo to implement undo and redo operations in MS Word.
Ques:- Given a array A[] and a number x, find the subarray who's sum is equal to x. A[] contains both positive and negative numbers.
Ques:- Given a number, describe an algorithm to find the next number which is prime.
Ques:- We are given 4 numbers say n1, n2, n3, n4. We can place them in any order and we can use mathematical operator +, -, *, / in between them to have final result as 24. Write an algorithm for this, it will take 4 numbers and return false or true whet…
Scroll to top